To educate about voice, swallowing, airway, coughing, and other head and neck disorders in order to help people work more effectively with their personal physicians
What learning materials do we have?
How to browse our learning materials:
- By topic: choose a topic from our menus (e.g., hover over or tap on "Disorders" on the menu bar and select "Swallowing disorders" from the drop-down menu).
- By keyword: use the search box to look up entries.
- By format: under "Browse by Format," choose to browse all the entries (alphabetically) or to look through only photos or videos.
Newest learning materials:
- New supraglottic web photos and new croup photos. (January 23, 2015)
- New videoendoscopic swallowing study video, new phonatory insufficiency photos, new follow-up photos for a leukoplakia series, and new abductor spasmodic dysphonia photos. (January 16, 2015)
- A new smoker's polyps video and two new sets of Wegener's granulomatosis photos. (January 9, 2015)