To educate about voice, swallowing, airway, coughing, and other head and neck disorders in order to help people work more effectively with their personal physicians
What learning materials do we have?
How to browse our learning materials:
- By topic: choose a topic from our menus (e.g., hover over or tap on "Disorders" on the menu bar and select "Swallowing disorders" from the drop-down menu).
- By keyword: use the search box to look up entries.
- By format: under "Browse by Format," choose to browse all the entries (alphabetically) or to look through only photos or videos.
Marfan syndrome. A genetic connective tissue disorder caused by a defect in gene FBN1, which codes for abnormal structure of fibrillin-1, a protein crucial for formation of normal connective tissue... Continue reading
Newest learning materials:
- New photos of thulium laser surgery for capillary ectasia and a hemorrhagic polyp. (December 19, 2014)
- Additions to two hemorrhagic polyp photo series (here and here), and new tracheal aspiration photos. (December 11, 2014)
- New entry on thyrohyoid syndrome and photos added to a pharyngocutaneous fistula series. (December 5, 2014)