To educate about voice, swallowing, airway, coughing, and other head and neck disorders in order to help people work more effectively with their personal physicians
What learning materials do we have?
- Multimedia encyclopedia entries, including photos and videos, all about disorders of the larynx, throat, and upper airways.
- A stand-alone photo gallery.
- A stand-alone video gallery.
Welcome and introduction:
- New images of capillary ectasia, nonorganic "asthma", and HPV-16. (March 3, 2014)
- A new entry on false fold phonation, and new or revised definitions for vocal fold bruising, granulation tissue, glottic furrow, laryngomalacia, and palate paralysis. (February 26, 2014)
- New images of arytenoid chondritis and a vocal fold polyp (before and after removal). (February 19, 2014)