To educate about voice, swallowing, airway, coughing, and other head and neck disorders in order to help people work more effectively with their personal physicians
What learning materials do we have?
How to browse our learning materials:
- By topic: choose a topic from our menus (e.g., hover over or tap on "Disorders" on the menu bar and select "Swallowing disorders" from the drop-down menu).
- By keyword: use the search box to look up entries.
- By format: under "Browse by Format," choose to browse all the entries (alphabetically) or to look through only photos or videos.
Newest learning materials:
- New photo series:
- New JOL article: When Mucus Seems to Be Causing Your Cough or Throat Clearing – But Isn’t. Also new cricopharyngeus myotomy for recreational eating and management of saliva, motivated examination for diagnostic precision, and esophageal stenosis from radiation photo series. (June 25, 2015)
- New arytenoid chondritis at the glottic level NOT likely from reflux, reinke’s (smoking-related) edema and how to see it, and subtle papillomas and the importance of a motivated examination photo series. (June 19, 2015)