To educate about voice, swallowing, airway, coughing, and other head and neck disorders in order to help people work more effectively with their personal physicians
What learning materials do we have?
How to browse our learning materials:
- By topic: choose a topic from our menus (e.g., hover over or tap on "Disorders" on the menu bar and select "Swallowing disorders" from the drop-down menu).
- By keyword: use the search box to look up entries.
- By format: under "Browse by Format," choose to browse all the entries (alphabetically) or to look through only photos or videos.
Cricopharyngeal dysfunction, before and after myotomy. A procedure in which the cricopharyngeus muscle, which makes a “ring” around the upper esophagus, is divided or cut across in order to break its grip. ... Continue reading
Newest learning materials:
- New TA + LCA paresis, smoker's polyps and thulium laser, and post-intubation stenosis photo series. (May 21, 2015)
- New tracheoesophageal party wall with wheezing photo series and new cricopharyngeal dysfunction, before and after myotomy photo series. Also new amyloidosis video! (May 15, 2015)
- New photos added to complete the arytenoid chondritis photo series and new supraglottic phonation photo series. (May 1, 2015)