To educate about voice, swallowing, airway, coughing, and other head and neck disorders in order to help people work more effectively with their personal physicians
What learning materials do we have?
- Multimedia encyclopedia entries, including photos and videos, all about disorders of the larynx, throat, and upper airways.
- A stand-alone photo gallery.
- A stand-alone video gallery.
Welcome and introduction:
- A few new swallowing terms and two more narrow-band images. (December 9, 2013)
- New or expanded entries on dystonic tremor, essential voice tremor, and narrow-band illumination. (December 2, 2013)
- An expanded entry for recurrent respiratory papillomatosis, and a few new swallowing disorder entries. (November 21, 2013)