To educate about voice, swallowing, airway, coughing, and other head and neck disorders in order to help people work more effectively with their personal physicians
What learning materials do we have?
How to browse our learning materials:
- By topic: choose a topic from our menus (e.g., hover over or tap on "Disorders" on the menu bar and select "Swallowing disorders" from the drop-down menu).
- By keyword: use the search box to look up entries.
- By format: under "Browse by Format," choose to browse all the entries (alphabetically) or to look through only photos or videos.
Newest learning materials:
- New tracheal hyperflexibility photos, new vocal fold synechia photos (both here and here), new TA + LCA vocal fold paresis photos, new glottic furrow photos, and a new vocal nodule photo series. (February 27, 2015)
- New local anesthesia photos, new surgical glottic sulcus photos, new hypopharyngeal stenosis photos, new tracheal stenosis repair photos, and a new capillary ectasia video. (February 20, 2015)
- New photos of glottic sulcus, nonorganic voice disorder, and vocal fold flaccidity. (February 13, 2015)