To educate about voice, swallowing, airway, coughing, and other head and neck disorders in order to help people work more effectively with their personal physicians
What learning materials do we have?
How to browse our learning materials:
- By topic: choose a topic from our menus (e.g., hover over or tap on "Disorders" on the menu bar and select "Swallowing disorders" from the drop-down menu).
- By keyword: use the search box to look up entries.
- By format: under "Browse by Format," choose to browse all the entries (alphabetically) or to look through only photos or videos.
Newest learning materials:
- New TA + LCA vocal fold paresis photos and new contact granuloma photos. (March 27, 2015)
- New photo added to mid-tracheal papilloma photo series, new smoker's polyps photo series, and new upper airway wheezing photo series. (March 20, 2015)
- New PCA-only paresis photos and new phonatory gap entry and photos. (March 13, 2015)