To educate about voice, swallowing, airway, coughing, and other head and neck disorders in order to help people work more effectively with their personal physicians
What learning materials do we have?
How to browse our learning materials:
- By topic: choose a topic from our menus (e.g., hover over or tap on "Disorders" on the menu bar and select "Swallowing disorders" from the drop-down menu).
- By keyword: use the search box to look up entries.
- By format: under "Browse by Format," choose to browse all the entries (alphabetically) or to look through only photos or videos.
Newest learning materials:
- New photos added to trachea and candida pharyngitis photo series. New tracheal stenosis and tracheobronchial cough vibration photo series. (April 24, 2015)
- New radiation induced web photo series, and new translucent polyp photo series. (April 17, 2015)
- New breaking cancer "rules" intelligently with use of laser photo series, and two new photos added to the glottic web series. (April 10, 2015)