To educate about voice, swallowing, airway, coughing, and other head and neck disorders in order to help people work more effectively with their personal physicians
What learning materials do we have?
- Multimedia encyclopedia entries, including photos and videos, all about disorders of the larynx, throat, and upper airways.
- A stand-alone photo gallery.
- A stand-alone video gallery.
Welcome and introduction:
- A photo series of a cricopharyngeal myotomy, entries on LCA-only, TA-only, TA + LCA, and PCA-only variants of vocal fold paresis, and an expanded spasmodic dysphonia entry. (April 17, 2014)
- New photos of RRP, candida laryngitis, and intubation injury. (April 11, 2014)
- A microweb entry, more cancer photos, an expanded entry on nonorganic breathing disorder, tracheal (pseudo-asthma), and more photos of upper airway wheezing. (April 4, 2014)